Welcome!

Introduction

Here it is. Another blog from somebody with something to say or share... They can all seem alike. I can't - and wouldn't want to - g...

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Hibiscus

 

{This post has nothing to do with hibiscus.}

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." 

-Matthew 11:28-

Rest and peace come only by the knowledge of God; a soul in unrest is focusing on something besides God. We must discipline our minds to dwell on Him- to believe what is true about Him and cling to those truths at all times- He will calm our souls and renew our minds as we shift our focus off of ourselves and our worries and onto His Word and all that He is.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." 

-Romans 12:2a-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect!