Welcome!

Introduction

Here it is. Another blog from somebody with something to say or share... They can all seem alike. I can't - and wouldn't want to - g...

Monday, October 5, 2020

Reality Check

"The more we walk with God, the closer we get to reality. The more time I spend with God, bringing parts of my life to the surface to deal with them, I am invited to walk with the reality of life and find the beauty within the muddy and the mundane.

Here's the hard truth: things don't look how you thought they were going to look. Where you might see this as a letdown or a tragedy, I see this is as a great invitation into your real and actual life.

As long as we romanticize what is there, we are not actually being present to what is. When I finally let go of the narrative I'd scripted for myself, I started to see freedom in my own story and letting people off the hooks I'd built for them."

-Hannah Brencher-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect!